To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
National Accounts Manager - Hotels & Casinos - Western US
Trinchero Family Estates • Denver, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Results driven? Self-starter? Passionate about food & wine? Organized with strong follow-up skills? Knowledgeable and creative while training? Distributor knowledge/experience along with excellent customer management skills? YOU might be just the person for the Trinchero Family Estates Hotels & Casino National Accounts Team!
Can be based in any major city in the Western US that has a significant airport presence. This has been an established position for almost four years and has a current account call base with opportunity for significant growth. Extensive travel is required for this position, including some weekend and evening work. Having a solid hospitality comfort level in both local markets and in Napa is also a big piece of the potential success in this position.
Passionately establish, distinguish and grow the Trinchero Family Estates (TFE) wine portfolio. Plan and execute sales objectives to achieve TFE's distribution and depletion goals specific to the national hotel channel.
* Maintain and grow current business utilizing both relationship and fact based selling
* Source new business in national & regional hotel accounts
* Identify target accounts & opportunities in every market. Develop sales strategies to meet those needs & pitch.
* Utilize training and creative ideas to secure new placements
* Coordinate and assist TFE managers to plan, revise, implement, train and manage national account programs
* Be a consultant to your customer utilizing relationships with third party vendors, trade contacts and review of appropriate publications pertaining to:
a) National hotels & restaurants
b) Competitive supplier and distributor activity
c) Beverage industry and bar trends
* Continue to develop market knowledge and conduct business in a manner consistent with all legal and regulatory considerations
* Maintain management control system for planning, directing and organizing sales and marketing activities within national and regional hotel accounts
* Manage fiscal budgets
* Maintain and monitor pricing and marketing programs for hotels from all sources including:
a) TFE distributors
b) Competitive distributors
c) Competitive wineries
d) National hotel initiatives affecting consumption within their operations
* Develop and maintain relationships with third-party agencies to develop viable, profitable and legal opportunities with your customer
* Distill information concisely and communicate to TFE field, distributors and chain buyers/units
* Degree or equivalent work experience in Sales/Sales Management or related field preferred
* 5+ years' experience in beverage alcohol sales to national account/hotel trade and/or Sales Management
* Ability to travel extensively (often three weeks out of four monthly, some weekend travel, evening customer entertaining, etc.)
* Knowledge of wines, winery operations and wine production
* Experience working for or managing a distributor
* Experience with direct sales and distributor contacts
* Proven leadership and business acumen skills
* Ability to skillfully negotiate and have difficult discussions with customers
* Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals/groups
* Creative, flexible, innovative team player
* Solid judgment with the ability to make timely/sound decisions
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
* Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
* Experience with project management
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
In addition to the joy of working with wine and the personal development opportunities that make working with TFE so exciting, you will also be given a product allowance, flexible benefits program, profit sharing, among other valuable benefit programs!