To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer (Supplemental Type Certificate)
Delta Global Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc., has an Electrical Engineer (Supplemental Type Certificate) Job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. In the Electrical Engineer (Supplemental Type Certificate) Job, candidates will perform a variety of engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft. The candidate will also design and supervise the construction of aircrafts and associated parts such as airframe, auxiliaries, communication equipment, controls, fuselage, and powerplant.
- BS. in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Experience REQUIRED
- Eight (8) years overall work experience, eight (8) of which in a electrical or avionics engineering role.
- Must have strong analytical skills and demonstrate ability to perform detailed hand analysis and utilize various analytical substantiation techniques.
- Must have strong computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Must be familiar with aircraft electrical design processes, materials, fabrication methods and aerospace hardware.
- Must possess general knowledge of substantiation techniques and FAA regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to effectively utilize aircraft continued airworthiness data.
- Must be organized and an effective project manager, presenting good communication skills and a professional appearance.
- Knowledge of aircraft interiors, composites and entertainment systems.
- Experience with 3D CAD systems.
- Identify applicable airworthiness requirements for proposed electrical designs, and recommend specific methods of compliance.
- Lead the reviews and analysis of engineering design data to verify compliance to electrical design criteria, providing progressive inputs to the design.
- Produce substantiation reports to document avionic analysis.
- Generate test plans and serve as test engineer during compliance testing, and document test results in reports.
- Support regulatory review of engineering, testing and substantiation data.
- Provide technical support during manufacturing and installation of aircraft modification projects.
- Interface with customers, suppliers and other project stakeholders pertaining to modification projects.
- Provide statements of work, cost estimates, completion schedules and other project administrative inputs.
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. To be considered for this Electrical Engineer (Supplemental Type Certificate) Job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #DI