Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Financial Analyst to join our team in Boyce, VA (with ocassional visits to Winchester, VA and Washington, DC) to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will provide client support in the areas of budget, billing, reporting, and financial management for IT initiatives. Analyzes an organization's performance and capabilities in areas such as order management, credit, invoicing and dispute management. Works with customers to define and implement process, technology, and organizational improvements. Supports the definition of government financial business practices and incorporate processes into an automated solution. Assists in applying sound accounting and data processing principles. Integrates government financial business practices. Identifies potential problems and solutions through analysis and recommends solutions. Works with customers and applies best practices to effectively automate requirements. Applies applications, while adhering to established accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to interpret requirements and translate into the FEMA NiOS ordering system for vendor requests.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience reconciling invoices for recommendation of payment or disputes.
- Knowledge of service level agreement requirements and application in the billing reconciliation process
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Skills in analyzing billing datasets for abnormal conditions and resolving issues to include following the dispute process
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field degree and a minimum of 3 years of financial analysis experience, with a focus on telecommunications or equivalent.
- Local candidates only. Work location: Northern Virginia
- Must have passed the equivalent of a High-Level Risk Background Investigation (or higher) prior to commencing work.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Use Statistical Method