To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Service Representative - Northern California
GAF • San Jose, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Service Representative is responsible for supporting our sales and marketing efforts at large national retail locations.
- Facilitate the sale and flow of GAF products through big box home improvement retail accounts
- Educate and promote growth of roofing category (emphasis on commercial products).
- Ability to train individuals or small groups with emphasis on general product knowledge, application techniques and best practices.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Retail Sales Service Manager, GAF Territory Sales Managers, big box home improvement retail management/pro desk/merchandising teams and store associates
- Implement GAF product and set integrity in stores, provide feedback on market conditions, insure proper inventory levels, maintenance of retail product categories and provide training to retail associates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- Combination of retail sales & customer service along with an interest in becoming a Territory Sales Manager desired
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire for advancement in a roofing sales capacity
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced communication skills with strong customer focus
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to build working relationships
- Intermediate time management skills
- Advanced level negotiation skills
- Presentation skills in a small group setting
Travel Requirements: 20%