To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Macon, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Title Processing Specialist - Entry Level
GEICO • Macon, GA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have what it takes to be empathetic and provide outstanding customer service? As a Title Processing Specialist at GEICO, you are there when it counts, assisting policyholders in all 50 states, after their vehicles have been claimed as total losses.
Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to assist our customers during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn how to ensure a smooth insurance claims handling process by taking initial loss reports, completing necessary paperwork and issuing payments.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Ongoing training to help you learn your job.
- We encourage professional development through GEICO University, or companywide training and development program.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill.
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer or supervisor.
Start Dates: August 7,2017; September 5, 2017; October 9, 2017
Training Hours: 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
Training Transition: 10:45 - 7:00 pm
Work Shift after Training:11:00 am - 7:15 pm or 12:45 pm - 9:00 pm
12:45 pm - 9:00 pm offers a 10% night differential pay. There is also no weekend work involved!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Associate assistance program
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
Associate clubs and sports teams
Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Please include all recent work history and any other work relevant to the position you are applying for