To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Heather Werd
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bayside Search Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bayside Search Group is currently working a dynamic, multi-channel retailer with over 500 stores throughout the US, looking for a talented Associate Buyer Men's Apparel.
This retailer is based in one of the most beautiful locations - the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg area. This organization values collaboration, family, and a great work/life balance!
This organization is seeking a Retail Associate Buyer with experience in Men's Apparel from either a Specialty Store, Department Store, or Off-Price retailer.
- Responsible for building product assortment and strategic ownership for product category
- Develops and achieves seasonal unit plans
- Vigilantly monitors sales, takes appropriate action to capitalize, or has contingency plan to react to potential shortfalls
- Uses information from store visits in planning process
- Proactively assesses merchandise mix in attempt to continuously improve assortment, with relentless pursuit of emerging trends
- Understands the customer demographics in each market area, and builds assortments accordingly
- Travels frequently to purchase merchandise, develop key items or vendors and make new market contacts.
- Skillfully negotiates with vendors on pricing, content of assortment and terms etc
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Great work-life balance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding organization
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Associate Buyer working in a corporate retail environment in Men's Apparel
- Four year degree in Retail Merchandising, Business Administration and/or Marketing or equivalent retail buying experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong retail math skills
Bayside Search Group has emerged as one of the country’s top retail recruiting search firms specializing in the retail, e-commerce and consumer products industries. Bayside Search Group was consistently ranked as the “number one" retail search firm in the country within our affiliation. Our retail recruiters pride themselves in being experts in Retail E-Commerce, Management – Product Development – Brand Management – Merchandising – Buying - Planning and Allocation - Supply Chain Management – Distribution – Marketing – All Levels of Corporate and Field Operations – Human Resources. To learn more about Bayside Search Group please visit our website www.baysidesearchgroup.com