To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
$3,500 Sign-on bonus *Regional Hazmat Truck Drivers- $ 70 K * Home Weekends
Ruan Transportation - Driver/Technician • Monroe, LA
Posted 11 days ago
- Join Ruan
- New Operation
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus-1/2 payout after 30 days!
- Home Every Weekend
- Based in Monroe, LA
- Average 1435 weekly miles @ $ .42 cpm
- Average $ 70 K Annual
- Full Time – Year Round
- Hazardous Material required
- Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information!
We are expanding operations! Ruan Transportation is hiring full time regional drivers to haul batteries for our dedicated national customer based in Monroe, LA. Drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Most runs will leave on Sunday with multi stops loads, may take 1 to 2 loads per week and home every weekend. Drivers will average 1435 miles per week and 20 stop per week.
Area of operations includes LA, MS, AL and AR. Drivers pay is $ .42 CPM, $21.50 per stop, $21.49 pre/post trip and layover pay. Our drivers will have great home time and earn an average $ 70 K Annual! A hazardous material endorsement required within 90 days.
Apply today and receive a $3,500 sign-on bonus with ½ payout after 30 days!
- Excellent benefit package includes, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must have a Hazardous Material endorsement within 90 days hired
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply