To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1835 Nonconnah Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38132
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Technician I
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Memphis, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rotech is seeking a Customer Service Technician to join the Rotech team! In this position you will be responsible as needed for the delivery, set up, and maintenance of medical equipment, oxygen, and supplies, and the instruction to patients and/or caregivers concerning proper use and maintenance of equipment. Position is also responsible as needed for providing customer service over the phone and in-person to patients and referral sources.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers, sets up and maintains equipment at the delivery address using company vehicle.
- Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered items.
- Completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including, but not limited to invoices, work orders, manifests and logs, patient care instructions, route sheets, etc.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Reports equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required.
- Maintains assigned company vehicle in a clean and safe working condition.
- Works with location personnel to coordinate deliveries.
- Observes additional needs that the patient may have and reports same during morning meeting.
- Available for on-call assignments as needed.
- Manages all aspects of intake: answering the phone and receiving faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, data input into IMBS, printing tickets, assembling charts and processing paperwork.
- Provides service for walk-in patients.
- Coordinates verification of Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance coverage information.
- Maintains referral log.
- Prepares CMNs/SOPs for Sales Reps and documents on tracking log.
- Prepares tickets for daily routes.
- Monitors office supplies.
- Assists with updating respiratory grid.
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus prior delivery or customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred
- Lift and transport patient equipment
- Lift, transport and move full and empty cylinders
- Have contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Drive a company vehicle
- Load, push, pull and lift oxygen concentrators, oxygen tanks, portable oxygen units, positive airway pressure devices, wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, hospital bed parts, walkers, commodes and other home medical equipment and supplies in and out of location, warehouse, company vehicle, patient residence and/or delivery address
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, Contact us today! This application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees