To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
0 Lake Street
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
- Smalley Steel Ring Co.
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Smalley Steel Ring Company • Lake Zurich, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Smalley Steel Ring Company is the market leader in the industrial retaining ring and wave/compression spring manufacturing business. We have been manufacturing and supplying the aerospace, automotive and other industrial markets for over 50 years. We take pride in ourselves, the quality of our innovative products, our focus on continuous improvement, and the service of excellence that we provide to our loyal customers.
We have an opening for a Design Engineer in our Engineering Department. This group provides technical support to our customers with product and/or service needs. The Design Engineer is responsible for working directly with customers to determine part requirements, and transfer those into a design, working with the customer on size, environment, functionality, etc.
* Daily customer interaction to complete a design appropriate part
* Work directly with various departments when quoting a design to understand the effects it may have on costs, performance, and quality.
* Support the sales team with sales goals and managing customers' expectations
* Work directly with manufacturing to adjust and tweak design as necessary
* Occasionally work with R&D on various projects
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers
* Ability to work under deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis
Smalley offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) savings plan with company match; profit sharing, health, dental, vision. Company paid life insurance, STD and LTD; supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and 10 company paid holidays.
For more information visit our website at: www.smalley.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are having problems using our online application system, please call 847-719-5900