To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Happy Valley, OR 97086
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accountemps SPS Staffing Executive 03600
Robert Half • Happy Valley, OR
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONAccountemps SPS Staffing Executive 03600
Accountemps is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. With more than 360 locations worldwide, our success and growth continues. You now have the opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning Portland, OR team. We are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Staffing Executive. If you have a background in accounting or finance and are looking for an exciting new career with a great earning potential, contact us today.
Accountemps Staffing Executives work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Recruit, interview, hire and match highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ long-term financial projects. Manage ongoing projects to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients, while providing value-added support and management to our Salaried Professionals, who are career employees. Provide consistent communication, guidance and performance feedback to our Salaried Professionals
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred
- 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONOR PORTLAND