Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Long Term Care / Assisted Living Facility
*** IMMEDIATE NEED ***
***Sign On Bonus! ***
** Must mention Sign-On Bonus during interview or before orientation. Must complete 80 hours within 30 days of orientation date. **
LPNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in your area. As the national leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Every day is different for an LPN. Our Licensed Practical Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in a facility. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
We have a variety of LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Current LPN License for state of New York
- 1 year of experience as an LPN (must be within the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
EOE/drug free employer
Licensed Practical Nurse