Ultimate Staffing is currently recruiting for a client located in Annapolis, MD who is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a direct hire opportunity (you will be on our client's payroll from the first day of employment).
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the finance industry. They offer a very competitve base salary which is determined off of past experience, but could range from $34,900 and $44,900 per year. They also offer benefits which include health, dental, and paid time off.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to all executives and employees
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendars as needed
- Assist in resolving any administrative issues
- Ensure office supplies are replenished and ordered in a timely manner
- Answer phone calls and direct guests visiting the office
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Assist with meeting preparation (ordering food, documents, and other materials)
- Contribute to the evolution of the Company's documentation and internal processes
- Assists in the coordination of various events as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Qualities & skills required
Proficient in computer software and applications such as Excel spreadsheets, MS word processing, Outlook calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills articulate and diplomatic manner
Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of an effective team
Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills
Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
Punctual and reliable
Able to prioritize duties
Flexible attitude, polite and professional
Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Setting Up Files