To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Audiovisual Project Designer
Whitlock • Fremont, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced Project Designer to join our team. The Project Designer combines audiovisual, video collaboration and IT systems design with a focus on a Project Delivery and execution. This position partners with the Technical Operations team, Solutions Architects and CAD Technicians to insure that the solutions that have been designed are complete, documented, and delivered in a standard fashion according to Whitlock procedures.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Review detailed systems designs to ensure minimum profitability goals of the operation while maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction in all work performed.
- Ability to review and understand client and consultant bid specifications and system drawings and accurately assess Whitlock’s equipment counts and bid requirements to produce a working system and meet all additional project requirements.
- Successfully perform architectural design and coordination in conjunction with our clients, their architects and engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Coordinate very closely with Sales, Management and Technical Operations to identify and qualify project installation opportunities, commitments and expectations.
- Successfully prioritizing and juggling many projects, schedules, and due dates daily through very strong daily electronic and personal communications with Sales Designers, Management and Technical Operations.
- Produce competent, comprehensive and profitable audiovisual, videoconferencing, and collaboration designs for Whitlock customers utilizing internal systems, strategies and best practices.
- Work directly with the Technical Operations Manager and Project Managers to provide coordination and support for branch Technical Operations on client job sites.
- Assist and or complete the Quality Assurance testing of the AV systems.
- Remain actively engaged with the project until project acceptance by the customer.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 10 years experience in the audiovisual/broadcast field
- 5 years experience in engineering/design
- CTS-D certification preferred
- Past Project Management and CAD experience