To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Private Client Account Manager
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES, INC • Greensboro, NC
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MMA Mid-Atlantic, Senn Dunn - Greensboro, NC
The Private Client Account Manager is responsible for servicing and rounding of Personal Insurance accounts in a manner that promotes retention, protects client assets and enhances Agency profitability. Account Managers in this position should be well versed in all areas and aspects of personal insurance products and accounting.
- Review policies for correct coverage, limits and premiums quoted
- Prepare exposure comparisons, premium comparisons, renewal reviews and renewal proposals
- Direct communication with clients, underwriters, brokers, and marketing department to obtain various underwriting information and pricing
- Endorsement processing during the policy period
- Assist client with reporting of claims
- Assistance in placing new business with an emphasis on Personal Insurance Risk Management
- Assist Personal Insurance Consultants in sales goals
- Actively rounds out accounts and processes additional lines of coverage
- Review expiration lists/carrier websites 90 days in advance to see if client needs to be quoted/coverage reviewed to retain
- A commitment to service with impeccable follow through
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Excel at managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to consistently process transactions accurately
- Knowledge of rating systems, Applied, Silver Plume, Risk Meter, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- High School Diploma required; Advance Degree or equivalent career experience preferred
- Licensed Property and Casualty Agent in North Carolina
- Two years of client service experience