To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
- North American Bancard
- Phone: 248-269-6000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Care Advisor
North American Bancard • Troy, MI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
North American Bancard, a leader in Merchant Services and the Payment Processing Industry, is adding to our top notch team of Customer Care Advisors.
Do you possess a keen sense for problem solving? Are you able to think quick on your feet and adapt easily to change? We are looking for people like you who can deliver the right answers when decisions need to be made.
If you are someone who likes to become the expert in what you do and wants to assure the customer that the situation will be handled right the first time, you might be the perfect fit for this role. This job isn't for the faint of heart. You'll need to be tech savvy and a self-starter with a cool head, who relies on your training and resources.
If you got what it takes, we want you on our team. Apply today!
We will offer you the empowerment to care for customers from start to finish and a real opportunity for Career Advancement in an industry that's growing!
The hourly pay rate is $16 and we offer tuition assistance eligibility to help you develop your career goals further.
Our hours of operation are 7 am-Midnight, seven days a week. We look for those individuals who have more flexible availability to work outside traditional shifts.
Your major responsibilities will be:
- Answer basic to complex client inquiries and solve problems for business to business merchant services and provide technical troubleshooting of client hardware and software.
- Resolve client issues that require more in-depth analysis of situations and data.
- Research, document and communicate recurring issues.
- Learn multiple hardware, software, processing systems and platforms.
As a successful applicant, you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or possess a minimum of two years experience in customer service, preferably in Retail, Hospitality or similar customer facing industry.
- Have the ability to use multiple computer applications and platforms with speed and accuracy.
- Apply critical reasoning and sound judgment skills.
- Are extremely reliable and dependable.
- Are a great communicator with excellent listening skills.
- Can handle challenging customers with patience and empathy.
- Apply your training to deliver the best customer experience.
- Possess a solid technical aptitude.
Bilingual representatives fluent in Spanish, Korean or Mandarin Chinese receive a premium.
North American Bancard reserves the right to alter this description at any time. North American Bancard practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.
Pay Grade for internal applicant use: #24