To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northville, MI
- Reliance One, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical / Evaluation Engineer
Reliance One, Inc. • Northville, MI
Posted 25 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical / Evaluation Engineer Responsibilities
- Evaluation Engineer to serve as main engineering contact with customer and Japanese product development team, review and negotiate specification, drawing, DRs and requirements
- The Engineer will support in testing of audio evaluation, radio evaluation, electrical evaluation, navigation evaluation, entunes evaluation, function evaluation
- HD DS evaluation, mechanical drawing confirmation, mechanical evaluation, and VR / BT / HF evaluation
- This position will require a lot of bench testing and drive evaluation
- Evaluation may include long drive for testing purposes which indicated that the position will spend extensive amount of time in vehicle for testing
- The job is not only limited to testing, it will also require regular paperwork, reporting, analysis, vehicle prep, and basic lab and equipment set up
- Interface for all electrical engineering and validation related topics between the customer base and Headquarters in Japan concerning automotive audio systems
- This includes obtaining customer information requested by Product Development Team in Japan and providing required information to the customer
- Serves as first point of contact for both of the customer and Product Development Team in Japan
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical engineering and validation related activities including, but not limited to specifications, evaluation, problem solving reports / 8D, or the like
- Understanding of AQUOS, HF, CAN, AVC, LAN, LINUX, IAP, connected service
- The Engineer will be participating in group evaluations of benchmarking and internal monitor vehicle, and assisting the Toyota team with research and documentation tasks
- Focus mainly HF, VR, and connected service but not limited to functions, specs, and navigation
- This position will support APP team during TTC's WG
- Prepare necessary documentation, material, reports, etc. for customer engineering meetings
- Request necessary input to Product Development Team in Japan as part of preparation
- Develop and maintain open issues list for customer engineering meetings
- Prepare meeting minutes for all electrical engineering and validation meetings with the customer
- Gain in-depth understanding of customer requirements / requests to give clear and concrete instructions to Product Development Team in Japan
Electrical / Evaluation Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering or Software
- Experience with automotive systems or electronics
Job ID: 8653-HW
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.