To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Odessa, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Warehouse Worker (NIGHTS) (Odessa)
Glazer's Beer and Beverage, LLC • Odessa, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and check in merchandise from in-bound shipments compare to purchase orders or other
• Fill case and bottle orders for products
• Load delivery trucks and other outbound shipments of billed orders
• Restock daily bottle and case inventory sold
• Participate in inventory counts as directed
• Understand and adhere to the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
• Ensure warehouse equipment service needs, safety needs, workplace accidents, and other safety
issues are reported promptly
• Attend safety meetings; take safety classes, as needed
• Responsible for filling out equipment report before usage
• Responsible for meeting operational efficiency goals and benchmarks
• Operate other warehouse equipment, as needed
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience • Operate a forklift or other warehouse equipment safely
• Plus 6 months of experience
• Operate other warehouse equipment safely
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods