To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atmore, AL 36503
- Corizon Health, Inc
- Phone: 205-664-3332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Corizon Health • Atmore, AL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full-Time Opportunity in Atmore, AL
Call, text or email Khris Robinson at 205.475.6980 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Dentist to join our healthcare team at Fountain and Holman Correctional Facilities located in Atmore, Alabama.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Dentist
- Currently licensed in the state of employment.
- Maintains current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) number
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Dentist
Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs.
- Performs and interprets radiographic exams as indicated.
- Performs operative dentistries including appropriate repair of caries to alleviate pain.
- Makes proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Dentist
- Earn up to 5 Weeks Paid Time Off annually
- No weekends or evenings
- No overhead
- Medical & Dental stipend
- Company matched retirement plan
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
- Paid malpractice
Apply online or contact Khris Robinson at 205.664.3332 ext 2328 | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.