To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Analyst II
Unisys Corporation • Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Data Analysts to join our team in Baltimore, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The analyst should be able to:
* Define database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
* Install database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; document actions.
* Map data elements from client systems to target application for ingestion and processing
* Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.Requirements
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
* Bachelors degree and 5 years total relevant experience or equivalent
* At least 3 years’ experience as Data Analyst.
* As per TO2 of the contract, one of the discriminating factors for selecting the deployment architecture alternative shall be:
* Data acquisition, data processing and data lifecycle management
* The contractor should be able understand the selected alternative for data architecture, and help in mapping data from SSA systems to the IBM Counter Fraud Management Solution (ICFM) in the pre-production and production environments.
* Good communication skills, and problem solving abilities.About Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.