To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ME Driver Not Wheelchair (Para transit) 1
American Medical Response • Tampa, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Transport bodies between homes/hospitals/accident scenes to the medical examiners facilities in a timely manner.
- Utilize maps to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and home addresses.
- Complete Trip Sheet on a daily basis fully recording each transport.
- Ensure van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
- Must know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
- Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
- Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work around others, extended day, inside and outside, other hazardous conditions, human excrement and body fluids.
- Manage disposable supplies; e.g. protective personal equipment, body bags; maintain durable equipment, use time clock.
- Use stretcher, hydraulic lift, wheelchair lift, radio.
- Ability to read maps to locate hospitals and medical facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements- (Field Employees Only)
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid CPR card
- Hillsborough County Public Transportation Commission Driver’s License
- Prefer experience from health care environment, mortuary or medical examiner’s office.
•* CB DO NOT REMOVE **