To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Health • Belle Fourche, SD
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DepartmentBelle Fourche Regional Medical Clinic Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryPlans, coordinates and provides total patient care specific to diagnosis and age of patients served on a continuing basis, to obtain optimum health for patient and family, in accordance with accepted hospital standards and policy and the South Dakota Nurse Practice Act.
Job DescriptionEssential Functions:
● Assists with patient/family teaching.
● Assists with the admission assessment process, as evidenced by chart review/observation/audit, using appropriate age-specific criteria.
● Contributes to the individualized problem list/plan of care.
● Contributes to the ongoing assessment of assigned patients, recognizes changes in the patient’s health status on a daily basis.
● Demonstrates the ability to appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the plan of care.
● Performs nursing procedures and treatments according to nursing and unit specific standards, as evidenced by documentation and observation.
● Communicates effectively and conscientiously with all team members to share information and independently solve problems in a positive results oriented manner as evidenced by observation.
● Completes pre-procedure briefing and health status data when scheduled, as evidenced by chart review and observation.
● Consistently keeps patient flow running smoothly. Demonstrates the ability to make patient care decisions based on the urgency of individual needs.
Additional RequirementsMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
QualificationsLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.