To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10017
- Taryn Timmons
- Phone: 212 672 6949
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to President - Non-Profit
Michael Page • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting opportunity as an Executive Assistant to the President of a fast growing global Non-Profit
- Heavy calendar management
- Scheduling, maintaining calendars, answering phones
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Manage expense reports and reimbursements
- Project time line maintenance and coordination
- Manage other administrative employees
- Ability to liaise with other global offices
- Self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Must be detail oriented
- Looking for someone who cares about humanitarian causes
- Ability to work professionally with confidential information
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- MS Office
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Must be able to work with autonomously and with a team
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of C-Level Executive Assistant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous non-profit experience is preferred
Room for growth and management with great benefits!