To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Michael Martin
- Phone: (201) 307-5290
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Support Specialist Tier I
Hertz • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The principal purpose of the HR Support Specialist is to provide Hertz candidates / employees with timely, consistent and accurate Human Resource Solutions through a centralized point of contact. The HR Employee Care Center (HR ECC) is committed to providing quality service through teamwork with a proactive approach, while striving to exceed our customers' expectations in our ongoing pursuit of excellence.
- The HR Support Specialist will work closely with HR Business Partners or Recruiting Managers to provide support and ensure there is continuous focus on timeliness, accuracy, efficiency, effectiveness, customer service and quality. The overall objective is to drive HR process transformation in a way that increases performance and employee satisfaction by leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- The HR Support Specialist will work closely with Recruiters and Recruiting Managers to provide support and ensure candidates are on-boarded as quickly as possible
- It's a mandatory requirement to learn, have a full and thorough understanding of all systems used by the Employee Care Center. This will ensure a high level of data integrity with the Oracle HRMS system. Systems include but are not limited to; icims, Sterling, eScreen, and Oracle.
Key Result Areas:
- Meet established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators as identified by HR Management. Including those that focus on productivity, accuracy, efficiency and customer service quality.
- Ensure proper records retention and the maintenance of confidential employee files. Keep all PID
- Communicate effectively with Candidates / New Hires / Recruiters / HRBP's / SME groups to resolve requests/issues consistently, accurately and timely. Have a general understanding of all aspects of HR and be able to escalate when appropriate.
- Be able to work in a team environment; cooperate with peers and focus on continuous learning and development. Attend all internal training classes to ensure knowledge base is current and be able to add value to the team.
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist with on-boarding future Hertz employees; follow-up on background checks, drug screens, and ensure all post offer pre-employment is complete.
- Colaborate with recruiting to verify appropriate/timely on-boarding.
- Maintain electronic paperwork in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
Data Entry/Phone Focus
- Timely and accurate processing of employee data/information in Oracle HRMS. This includes but is not limited to: Keying in new hires, assignment changes, pay changes, tax information, personal info changes, terminations, etc.
- Reviewing New Hire Electronic Onboarding On-line; both Hertz and government forms, ensuring all documents are complete and submitted to record retention in a timely manner
- Must be able to audit data on interface reports; including having a thorough understanding of where/how the data flows into Oracle and how to audit the information as well as process corrections. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of HR to explain ECC processes as well as explain the corrections made and why. Must be able to review information submitted on web forms for accuracy prior to keying in to oracle.
- Submit and track all Hertz new hires into e-verify / Tracker to confirm employment authorization
- Receive both Spanish and English incoming calls from employees in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada and. Calls will regard items about HR policies and procedures, payroll, health insurance benefits, FMLA, LOA, 401K and other benefits / HR related issues, etc.
- Process AMEX applications for Hertz employees; accurately and timely; reject incomplete or inaccurate applications. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of employees; so there is a thorough understanding of what additional information is needed.
- Enter or update Direct Deposit Information into Oracle HRMS; this must be completed accurately so employees receive pay timely.
- Logging all incoming calls and Oracle transactions into the CA Service Desk and tracking all transferred requests until completion
- Creation of new knowledge articles and updating current Knowledge Articles in CA Service Desk
- Have a thorough understanding of self-service and be able to educate employees, managers, HR staff on options available to them.
- College degree in HR or Business discipline - preferred
- Minimum 1 year recent experience working in an HR Related role; performing HR generalist functions or related work
- Alpha Numeric data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact with all levels of employees
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Experience working with attention to detail and accuracy in a repetitive environment
- Ability to review, audit and interpret information on reports and correct as necessary
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume setting and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and organize work load
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work days and evening, operational hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Ability to work overtime on short notice
- Lead authentically: Build trusting relationships with the field; speak up and make the tough calls when needed; Show confidence in work tasks and be accountable to team if mistakes are made
- Align people: Show excitement for the vision to help individuals navigate changes
- Deliver great outcomes, consistently: Deliver exceptional outcomes and motivate others to do the same; Respectfully voice your opinion and listen fully to the response
- Innovate at our Core: Show curiosity; Continuously drive for improvement - proactively
- Computer literate; must be able to adapt to systems quickly; working knowledge of MS Office Products; specifically Word, Excel
- Experience working in an HR call center or related customer service environment
- Bilingual in Spanish; both speaking and reading
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application