To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1307 L Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Events Marketing Lead
CoStar Group • Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Event Marketing Lead has a tremendous responsibility and opportunity to work at one of the Forbes Most Innovative Software companies in the world. CoStar and its 5 flagship brands have taken the commercial real estate market and now the multifamily market by storm. This person will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of events. This includes: customer events, conferences, tradeshows, sales incentives, employee events and sponsorships. The best candidate for this role is a multi-tasker and creative strategic thinker who is graceful working with senior executives and has unshakable nerves under pressure. This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications.
- Manages and executes event projects and marketing plans intended to maximize company exposure, produce sales leads and to support employee engagement.
- Conducts due diligence for each event including venue selection, food and beverage, entertainment and transportation.
- Creates and maintains enterprise events schedules and will measure, analyze and report on event campaign effectiveness.
- Coordinates tradeshow participation and manages program budgets.
- Works with internal/external resources to obtain needed materials and services.
- Coordinates staffing for events, and develops the materials required to train staff working the events.
- Directs exhibit design program including production and deployment.
- Negotiates contracts and manages relationships with outside vendors.
- Is knowledgeable on how to incorporate audio visual technologies into large scale productions.
- Develops communications plans and writes event materials as they relate to each events.
- Coordinates invitation process, and maintains a strong organizational presence.
- Has hands-on experience with event marketing platforms, mastery in Microsoft Excel, and has strong project management skills.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Collaborates with colleagues to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-8 to years of related experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking, re-prioritizing projects and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
- Positive, flexible attitude, sense of humor and living in the moment are second nature
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents and identify trends and ultimately stories and content to take to market.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing