At Grobbel’s, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Quarterly bonuses - based on productivity
- Matching contribution to 401 (k) plan
- Individual leadership development
Maintenance Mechanic, $22.00 - $30.00
The Maintenance Technician position here at Grobbel’s requires an individual who possesses the ability to repair and maintain production equipment, perform the facility maintenance and repair, execute established PM’s, and maintain the tool crib and part inventory. The qualified candidate must be highly organized, detailed-oriented, solid in multi-tasking, capable of prioritizing, and able to positively and effectively communicate with their team.
Technical and mechanical skills to troubleshoot, diagnose and to repair industrial equipment, such as pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes, and control panels
- Previous experience in industrial machine repair
- Previous PLC experience
- Previous Electrical experience
- Vast general mechanical knowledge
- Able to read mechanical prints, electrical schematics, and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to perform various preventative and predictive maintenance tasks
- Ability to complete paperwork and keep work area and tools organized
- Welding and finishing experience a plus
E.W. Grobbel Sons, Inc. is the country’s premier corned beef processor and has been located in the Detroit area since 1883. We supply our products to thousands of locations around the United States. Our company culture supports the growth of our employees by promoting from within and developing individual career paths.
At Grobbel’s, our people are the center of what we do. Every day, we strive to engage each individual here to develop their talents and discover their greatness. On the side, we make some of the finest specialty meats in the nation.
As an employee at Grobbel’s, you will be part of a fast paced, high performance team, driven by employee engagement and powered by work precision. You will be an integral leader in helping meet production goals and quality standards.
URL blocked - click to apply
Keywords for Search: food production, manufacturing, assembly line, foreman, supervisor, leader, team leader, warehouse, production, packaging, line leader, area leader, meat processor, advance machine operating.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)