To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85004
- G/O Digital
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Social Media Specialist
G/O Digital • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Develop, launch, and maintain effective social media campaigns for G/O Digital Tier 1 clients. Collaborate with team members to consistently deliver engaging, error-free content across a book of clients, which includes proofreading social media content, ensuring content is delivered for the correct clients at the right time, respond to inbound messages on client's behalf. Collaborate with Sr. Account Managers, Sr. Social Advertising Specialists and clients to prescribe social media & advertising strategy to achieve client goals.
Scope of Work
- Write engaging, error-free content for social media campaigns
- Monitor and respond to inbound messages on client's social profiles
- Complete Quality Assurance tasks for peer content.
- Work collaboratively with Account Management & Social Advertising Team to determine social media and social advertising strategy for client campaigns.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of professional social media management experience; including posting and responding on behalf of multiple brands on at least two of the major social media platforms.
- Experience using 3rd Party social media management tools such as SOCi, Hootsuite, or Sprinklr.
- Strong understanding of Facebook Insights and the ability recommend actions based on the data it provides.
- College level writing and proofreading skills. and strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and determine priorities.
- Can develop creative ideas, persuade clients to use them, execute the idea, then report on its success.
About G/O Digital
G/O Digital is a division of TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA). We help businesses, big & small #WinLocal. For National Brands and Agencies, we transform content into commerce. For Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs), G/O Digital is a one-stop-shop for local businesses looking to connect with consumers through digital marketing. The G/O Digital premise is simple: whether you're a big brand marketer or local business owner, we deliver a simple suite of digital marketing solutions to connect with consumers locally in a meaningful, personal way that drives measureable results.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.