To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4100 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapist Home Health Hillsborough County
ResCare • Tampa, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Occupational Therapist Home Health Hillsborough County
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Occupational Therapist Home Health Hillsborough County. In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Occupational Therapist Home Health Hillsborough County Responsibilities
Responsible for continuous improvement of total quality care as it relates to occupational
therapy rendered to the client.
- Ensures that all clients receive the care per the physician's plan of treatment and/or plan of
- Ensures that all client concerns and complaints are followed up with the appropriate supervisor
within 24 hours resulting in a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures that all clients consistently receive service as scheduled by arriving on time or notifying
the appropriate supervisor and client of a delay in service.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Reports all pertinent client condition changes to the appropriate supervisor and/or caregivers.
- Assists with coordination of client care with appropriate caregivers, through documentation, verbal communication and/or case conferences.
- Establishes and implements the client plan of treatment/care as it relates to occupational therapy.
- Performs all therapy procedures per the plan of treatment/care.
- Assists in identifying the physical, emotional and developmental needs of the client.
- Provides appropriate health teaching and counseling to the client.
- Evaluates client by applying diagnostic and prognostic tests appropriately.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment by following universal precautions and infection and safety control guidelines as established by ResCare.
- Knowledgeable in the use and maintenance of equipment specific to occupational therapy.
- Submits complete documentation on time.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of services that ResCare can provide in order to fully meet the needs of the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Twelve months of accumulated experience within the last 5 years.
- Graduate with a degree in an occupational therapy program from a university which meets the educational and field work requirements of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Successful completion of the national examination for OTR and state licensure required, where applicable.
- Licensed to practice in the state which employed. Evidence of an annual TB test and other state
required tests. Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Minimal travel.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical; able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks; able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient/client; able to visually and audibly observe and assess the patient/client; able to effectively deal with multiple changes; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
- Services clients in home setting, assisted living facilities, and any other considered home environment providing care as assigned for specific clients needs.
PRN / Part Time
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
4100 West Kennedy Boulevard Suite 334 , Tampa, FL 33609-2290 USA