To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Clinical Operations, Home Health
BAYADA Home Health Care • Livingston, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a health care professional with management experience to fill the position of Director of Clinical Operations for Northern New Jersey and Connecticut.
- We are looking for a dynamic leader who will partner with Directors and Clinical leadership to provide mentoring, education and support.
- This position requires regular, on-going travel throughout the offices in Hudson and Essex Counties New Jersey and Fairfield County Connecticut.
- A Registered Nurse/BSN or a Physical Therapist would be ideal in this role.
- As Director of Clinical Operations, you will collaborate directly with office Directors and Clinical Leadership team members to ensure high-level client service, clinical excellence, quality, and adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with The BAYADA Way.
- You will be accountable for supporting clinical leaders in the offices toward effective execution of 1) episodic case management, 2) high quality clinical care, and 3) professional development for the clinical team.
- Function as a consultant to office Directors, in collaboration with the Division Director who oversees home health offices in Southern New Jersey.
- Review Star ratings and quality processes.
- Participate in strategic planning for divisional growth, market development, and program design.
- Participate in the hiring, development, and support of clinical leaders and high potential clinicians across multiple disciplines.
- Mentor clinical staff and facilitate successor planning.
- Serve as the Division Lead in working with the local Clinical Leadership teams, as well as Home Health practice leadership, to implement new processes & procedures, assist with design of new process improvement programs, and oversee clinical program implementation across the division.
- Clinically focused, professional licensure: RN or PT preferred
- BSN, MHA a plus.
- 3 - 5 years proven, progressive experience in home health care.
- 2+ years supervisory experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency.
- In-depth knowledge of OASIS and Medicare Conditions of Participation for home care.
- Demonstrated expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job ID: 2107_18548
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.