To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 South College Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Penn Financial • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 2008, New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide lender by bringing together expertise, exceptional customer service, and extremely competitive rates on a broad offering of mortgage products (including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, HUD, FHA, VA, USDA, and our portfolio products). New Penn is licensed in 48 states plus the District of Columbia.
Regularly engaged in outside sales activities to originate mortgage loans from self generated leads.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 2,100 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
- Sell loan products offered by New Penn Financial, llc
- Contact prospective clients to develop and maintain referral sources.
- Meet with prospective clients at outside locations such as a client’s home.
- Make in-person calls on real estate agents, financial advisors and other potential referral sources to develop borrower leads.
- Engage in marketing and promotional activities in support of your own sales.
- Meet monthly minimum personal production goals (3 units)
- Take mortgage loan applications and prepare effective loan proposals:
- Determine a consumer’s needs and offer the appropriate product
- Originate loans for appropriate amounts, rates, and terms that comply with NPF’s program guidelines
- Provide consumers with a superior level of customer service:
- Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Obtain all information deemed necessary to process loan requests in a timely manner, including but not limited to credit reports, income verification, appraisals, lien searches, etc. Analyze the information and provide insight where appropriate.
- Provide assistance to applicants and solve all problems that may arise between application and settlement
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Attend/assist with scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses
- Maintain compliance with all industry-specific federal and state licensed activity requirements and New Penn Financial’s Code of Conduct
Principal Customers of the Position
- Internal Customers: Underwriting, Processing, Closing, Quality Assurance, Vendor Coordination, and Secondary Marketing
- External Customer: The Borrower(s)
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must qualify for and obtain state licensure in the states where New Penn Financial does business; mortgage licensure requires a good credit score, no tax liens and a clean criminal background check
- Minimum successful 3 years mortgage loan origination experience
- 2 year college degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Proven sales skills and leadership abilities
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Ability to quickly connect with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
- Persuasive, selling communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility for completing work quickly and accurately
- Ability to handle faster-than-average pace of activities
- Detail-orientation with efficient focus on work activities
- Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
- Ability to delegate in a positive style with thorough follow up skills
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.