To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Transportation Engineer
Arcadis • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
The Infrastructure Business Line of Arcadis is looking for Junior Traffic/Transportation Engineer to join our growing transportation engineering group in Atlanta, GA. This position requires attention to detail, exceptional organization skills, strong work ethic, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, team-oriented and flexible, possessing the initiative and ability to take on new projects and other challenges regularly.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data including traffic counts and crash histories to identify trends and potential underlying issues
- Developing traffic models for evaluating short and long-term solutions for intersections and corridors around the Southeast
- Assist team in development of figures and reports
- 0 - 3 years experience in Transportation Engineering or Planning
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and Access
- Highly motivated to learn new skills and flexibility to complete a wide range of tasks--including field work
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- EIT Certification
- Knowledge of fundamental transportation standards
- Local Candidates will be given preference
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.