To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ames, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lithia Auto Stores • Ames, IA
Posted 28 days ago
Nissan of Ames
Entry Level – Automotive Detailer – Automotive Service Assistant
Nissan of Ames continues to grow and we are seeking talented Automotive Detailers to join our successful team.
Nissan of Ames is one of many Lithia Auto Stores. At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come start a career with one of the largest and most successful publicly traded retail automotive groups in the nation.Job Description:
As an Auto Detailer you will be responsible for the interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles according to company standards and applicable safety measures.
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle’s interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- Clean engine and engine compartments
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Prior detailing experience preferred
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.