To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shenandoah, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nexus Specialty Hospital • Shenandoah, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Are you looking for a new RN opportunity in a growing and exciting hospital!? Nexus Specialty is currently looking for qualified and passionate full-time ICU RN’s!
- Demonstrates knowledge of individual patients’/residents’ histories, current progress and treatment goals.
- Demonstrates ability to make appropriate nursing decisions when assessing patients/residents.
- Reassess patients per established policies and procedures to identify progress and tends that required intervention or reporting to the Licensed Independent Practitioner
- Demonstrates knowledge of and possess ability to perform basic drug calculations
- MUST have 1 year of experience in a Intensive Care Unit.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including a generous vacation plan!
- 12 Hour Shifts (7a-7p OR 7a-7p)
- Employee – Ownership thinking.
- Focus on providing excellent patient care.