To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lima, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Truck Country • Lima, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Semi Repair, Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Maintenance, Transportation, Trucking, Logistics, Fleet, Diesel, Entry Level, Apprenticeship and Journeymen Level Mechanics
Commercial Diesel Truck Repair
Full Time Permanent Employment
Earn $15-$30 per Hour with Complete Benefit Package
Individuals with MECHANICAL SKILLS combined with good “Work Ethics” make the best candidates!
Training with a Progressive Incremental Step Salary based upon Proven Skills and Competencies
“Entry Level C Tech”, “C Tech”, “B Tech” and “A Tech” wanted
Experienced diesel technicians in the Lima, Ohio Area
Arrive on Time, every day with the desire and motivation to learn and perform at your personal “Best”!
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
Apply on line at www.stoops.com/employment
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply