To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time)
Kaplan, Inc • New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing Coordinator (Part-time)
Metis is an accredited data science training company that provides outstanding data science training programs to help individuals accelerate and pivot their careers in data science. Course options include evening professional development part-time courses, full-time immersive bootcamps, corporate training, and online training. We are seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator who wants to gain experience in a broad range of marketing skills and responsibilities.
This is a temporary role for the remainder of 2017 with the possibility of turning into a full-time position. There is flexibility in scheduling, but this role will require at least 3 full workdays (~24 hours per week).
- Content planning, creation and posting for social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Monitor social channels for trending industry news and stay on top of staff and alumni thought leadership activities in order to share in a timely manner
Help build social media presence and engagement
Identify content that has strong potential to gain traction and utilize allocated budget to promote on social
- Assist with tracking and analyzing marketing performance (training will be provided)
Assist with copywriting and editing for email, website, and various marketing materials
Support the marketing team in administrative tasks (e.g. keep course listings up to date, organize meetings, take notes for meeting recaps, etc)
- Help distribute marketing materials
Interest in the data science industry or curiosity to become immersed
Some experience with social media marketing in a professional setting
Hunger to learn along with professional drive
Baseline understanding of core digital marketing channels
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Passion for marketing and desire to learn and apply best practices
Strong attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business with strong academic record
Nice to have
Previous digital marketing internship
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Google Analytics)
Basic photo editing experience
In addition to a resume and cover letter, please provide the following for stronger consideration:
- Copywriting samples - ideally in a marketing context but general samples also useful
- 1-2 examples of companies you think are killing it on social media and why
- 1-2 professional references
- New York, NY
- High school or equivalent