To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plantation, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sheridan Healthcare • Plantation, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sheridan Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare and EmCare have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Radiology Liaison.
This position will be on a FULL-TIME basis, with hours consisting of Wednesday and Thursday from 4pm-12am, Friday and Saturday 7pm – 3am and Sunday 4pm-12am. You MUST be able to work various hours Saturday and Sunday, including overnights.
The Radiology Liaison is to enhance and promote the efficiency of PACS systems that are being utilized by employed radiologists. To act as a point of contact for our contracted facilities, support employed providers, and other client based requests.
- Provide extensive support to each of our client hospitals by assisting with following
- Cases transmitted incorrectly or cases hung up in transmission
- User error, such as cases being sent with incorrect patient demographics
- Username and password registration/password reset
- Timely readings of radiological studies
- Assist in diagnosing QA cases
- Assist with any consultations requested between clients and employed radiologists
- Communicate with facilities to correct any studies that transmit incorrectly
- Communicate any discrepancies to facilities accordingly, as well as all critical results and addendums
- Communicate any addendums to providers accordingly
- Responsible for monitoring all incoming studies to PACS and to ensure all studies come across the system properly
- Keep a log of all phone calls made to and from client hospitals, physicians, techs, IT, etc
- Keep a log of disaster protocols PACS and/or RIS systems and assist with the implementation as necessary
- Provide extensive enterprise support as it relates to the network, attached, and interfaced systems
- Assures good communication between physicians, facilities, and corporate staff
- Assists the Quality Director with the data entry of discrepancies and any other data pertinent to quality reporting, as well as assists with peer review and other quality metrics assigned
- Assists the Practice Managers with assigned tasks and projects as needed
- Notify vendors of equipment failure and schedule repairs.
- Maintain an emergency facility maintenance guide which includes contacts for all problems relating to electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including title, dates of hire and salary history and will be subject to a criminal background check. Education is also verified.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Sheridan Healthcorp uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Sheridan Healthcorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.