To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoboken, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CarePoint Health • Hoboken, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CarePoint Health- Hoboken University Medical Center
Coordinated Healthcare: That's the Point!
Hoboken University Medical Center, part of CarePoint Health, located in Hoboken, NJ is seeking a per diem Echo Sonographer.
- Proficient in performing Adult Echocardiogram, Stress Echocardiogram, Contrast Echocardiogram and Transecophageal Echocardiograms as well as Pediatric and Newborn Echocardiogram.
- Some peripheral vascular scanning (will train).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving and lifting patient and or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Monitor, records and communicate as appropriate utilizing computerize documentation PACS system.
- Attend and participate in professional related conferences ensuring continuing education and profession growth
- Minimum 2 years working as an Echo Sonographer preferred however will consider new graduate.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program.
- Certification from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)and the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in adult echocardiography.
- Current RCS and RDCS; must be registry eligible or able to be credentialed in 6 months.
- Excellent customer service effective communication skills when conveying information to the physician.
Hours: Saturdays/Flexible weekday coverage when needed PER DIEM POSITION