To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Sylva Matthews
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
Kelly Services • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services has Multiple Customer Service Representative openings for our client, one of California's leading health insurance providers, at their location in El Dorado Hills, CA. Customer Service positions will pay $17.25 per hour and start in January 2018.
- Open Enrollment Inbound Call Center providing Concierge Services to Members and Providers
- Answer incoming Eligibility, Authorizations, Benefit and Claims calls from members and providers
- Provides education on benefits, assists with authorizations, makes outbound calls to resolve various member issues
- Handles escalated calls; may de-escalate calls
- Respond to written correspondence from members and providers
- Responds to member benefits in writing
- May expedite, research, and resolve complex issues
- Consistently performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Some knowledge of healthcare strongly preferred in a medical setting
- Strong relational skills
- Strong desire to resolve member issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork: sense of urgency to assist the team
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED and some college preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Have strong customer service experience (especially phones) and a proven ability to meet performance standards
- Ability to interpret the various health plans and any documentation associated with them
- Medical and/or insurance background helpful
- Dual-monitor environment; must be able to type from touch 35 words per minute
- Customer-focus or heavy phones helpful.
- 40 hours per week
- 8:00 am - 4:30pm during training
- Assigned shift within business hours (7 days a week, 6am to 8pm) based on business need.
- Shift will be assigned 2 weeks prior to end of training class.
- Weekly pay!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire**Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.