Vice President of Operational Services – Home Care
If you are a Divisional Director or VP of Back-Office Operations, Revenue Cycle, or Intake with experience in Home Health, then you need to read on….
Vice President of Operational Services Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established and growing organization that serves the Home Care industry. They are looking for a seasoned Vice President of Operational Services to oversee their operations service lines. This position is based in Dallas, TX. Medicare Home Health operations or financial leadership experience is a must. Must be EMR proficient. Some travel is required. Relocation candidates welcome to apply!
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, bonus, medical benefits, and PTO.
Vice President of Operational Services Requirements
- Medicare Home Health leadership experience required, preferably at the multi-site or centralized services level. Hospice a plus.
- Proficiency with Home Care EMR.
- Must understand the back-office operations cycle including intake, scheduling, coding functions (OASIS and ICD-10), and revenue cycle.
- Must be able to travel 25%
Vice President of Operational Services Responsibilities
- Oversee all day-to-day functions of the operations service lines and their directly reporting managers.
- Travel to offices and clients as needed.
- Work with senior leadership on strategic initiatives to grow service lines.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
Electronic Medical Record