To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Continuity Customer Representative
ManTech International Corporation • Huntsville, AL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Programs & Operations
As the Continuity Customer Representative you will advise Government representatives on the identification, management, and maintenance of operating sites, communications, specialized logistics, and fuel systems while performing the duties of Continuity Liaison in support of government continuity programs.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform periodic inspections of locations to validate operational status.
• Interact with established and new customers to capture and validate mission requirements.
• Document survey data, develop continuity information kits, and provide recommendations for implementation and delivery.
• Development of concept of operations for Customers.
• Provide periodic continuity information kit training and other briefings.
• Provide exercise support by observing procedures and providing assistance when required.
• Interact with Subject Matter Experts (Power, Fuels, CAD, SatCom, Sec Comms, and Telecom) internal to Continuity Programs and with external Subject Matter Experts to ensure customer requirements are available at locations.
• Draft and update the following documents for government review: Inter-Service Support Agreement, funding memorandums, and other agreements in support of the mission.
• Draft briefings and talking points for meetings with interagency participants, critical infrastructure protection, mission assurance, defense support to civil authorities and other mission spaces associated with continuity.
• Obtain photos, facility layouts, building floor plans, applicable drawings associated with the locations for incorporation into continuity support kits.
• May be required to work beyond typical work times to include: On-Call, Recall and/or Standby.
• Bachelor&s degree in a related area or equivalent work experience
Minimum of five years' experience in COG/ECG support and related activities.
• Additional specialized skill sets deemed a benefit to the government: i.e. policy and strategy formulation, asset management, communications, operations, etc, will be seen as beneficial, additive, but not a requirement.
• Requires travel (in the range of 25 - 50%) within the Continental United States
• Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.