Eurofins Scientific US Food Division is searching for a Food Safety Consultant to work remotely.
Food Safety Consultant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Deliver events in accordance with prescribed requirements. Communicate requirements of various International Standards, ensuring comprehension by training participants and customers;
• Support sales opportunities through discussions and support with Eurofins Business Development Managers;
• Present food safety public training courses on the topics which could include SQF, FSSC 22000, HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety, FSMA, allergens and other relevant food safety topics
• Deliver food safety solutions through consulting activities such as HACCP plan facilitation, GFSI recognized standards GAP analysis, Risk assessments, Microbiological environmental mapping, on-site validation studies, etc. ;
• Enhance Eurofins position as recognized market leader by supporting client implementations and risk mitigation strategies;
• Edit training material content to ensure materials are constantly up to date and include the latest information available;
• Maintain his/her knowledge level through continual professional development activities, to ensure ability to act as Subject Matter Expert;
• Requires extensive domestic travel in excess of 75%, occasional international travel may be required.
• Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess :
• SQF registered consultant and trainer is preferred
• Excellent technical writing ability
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• Master's degree is preferred
• At least 5 years' experience in food safety/quality assurance
• Holds or is willing to obtain a HACCP certification (16 hours of training)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in the Chicago, IL, Orlando, FL, or Dallas TX markets are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job ID: 9884
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points
Attention To Detail