To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Fe, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health
Compassus • Santa Fe, NM
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
“Our main goal is to keep people in their homes and keep their lives meaningful…In a pretty critical stage of life, we can teach them skills to help them maintain independence.”
-Erica, Occupational Therapist
At Compassus, we are dedicated to compassionate care, clinical excellence and providing comfort and support to patients facing a serious condition in life. Our Occupational Therapists are dedicated to helping patients who are injured, ill, or disabled through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living. For our team members, this is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as an Occupational Therapist to positively impact the experiences of our patients and families.
The Occupational Therapist provides preventive, educational, and evaluative treatment services to meet the needs of patients and their families, helping them improve, restore, and maintain their maximum level of coping.
- Evaluate, develop and coordinate a plan of care for the patient
- Educate the patient and/or caregiver on any recommended changes
- Collaborate with the Inter-Disciplinary Team regarding the plan of care
- Effective leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to patient homes and nursing facilities within the local area
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends when necessary
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of principles, concepts and methodology of occupational therapy for seriously ill patients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, from an accredited college or university in occupational therapy
- State licensed as an Occupational Therapist
- One year experience as an OT in home health, acute care or rehabilitation setting, preferred
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Join our Talent Network at the link below to stay up to date on our current openings.