To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dwyer Group • Waco, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Franchise Consultant - Mr. Appliance
We are looking for a Franchise Consultant to join our Mr. Appliance team! The objective of the Franchise Consultant (FC) is to provide technical, operational and marketing guidance and support to Mr. Appliance franchise owners. This is to be done through introducing support tools the company has developed, and by assisting them in recognizing the need to use and implement these tools in order for the franchisees to establish and maintain a successful level of business. The FC is to become the first level of expertise for Franchise Support Systems.
• Maintain regular contact with franchise owners through yearly site visits, weekly telephone contact and monthly business reviews while documenting all correspondence in required business software. Keep franchise owners motivated, focused and informed of key company changes.
• Assist in the facilitation of phase training to promote a successful launch for all franchisees.
• Provide a technical resource to franchise owners. Respond to technical questions regarding the service provided and assist in problem resolution. Assist franchise owners in navigating customer complaints.
• Encourage the franchise owner to stay focused on the financial aspects of the business to thoroughly understand their financial needs.
• Provide the franchisee guidance, tools, and resources to effectively maintain staffing levels for their business.
• Coordinate field training with Company training resources. Coordinate regional workshops and assist with Reunion planning. Assist in revising and improving training materials.
• Provide support and input to the legal department on issues involving territorial disputes and other legal issues.
• Act, as liaison between customers and franchisees as needed to resolve problems and quantify customer satisfaction.
• Provide guidance to the franchisee in implementing, selling and marketing programs designed to profitably grow revenue.
• When required, work with the accounting and compliance department to assist with collecting any payments and required documentation and certifications owed the concept by the franchisee.
• Provide the franchisee guidance in the implementation of estimating and business operating software.
• Provide operational input on the various aspects of the concept.
• Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own.
Education & Experience:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
• Five (5) or more years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relevant Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have some basic computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to be comfortable in dealing with business mathematics, particularly in reading and understanding financial statements.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Communicate clearly and precisely in verbal and written forms to employees, franchise owners, prospective franchise owners and vendors.
• The incumbent must have personal personality and behavioral characteristics that provide for an evenhanded approach to problem resolution.
• The desire and ability to organize the basic elements of projects and direct their overall successful execution.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• This position could require up to 25% of travel for site visits, company functions, conferences and tradeshows.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Dwyer Group is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.