To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 West Higgins Road
South Barrington, IL 60010
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Banking Center Manager I II III IV V - 100 W. Higgins Rd.
MB Financial Bank • South Barrington, IL
Posted 9 hours ago
Experience - At least 4 year(s)
Degree - High School
Banking - Financial Services
Banking, Finance, Management
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: Responsible for the administration and coordination of all banking center staff, as well as, accomplishing sales objectives by attracting new deposit and loan business while delivering outstanding customer service and retaining existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Exercising executive and administrative control over the functions of the office, including the implementation of local policy and explanation of organization programs, policies and objectives.
- Attending to the needs of existing and prospective customers, including answering inquiries regarding accounts and loans and handling customer complaints.
- Ability to attract, motivate and retain staff.
- Proactively selling banking services to meet established sales goals.
- Must possess an ability to develop business and build relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development and training of the Personal Bankers and CSM through effective coaching techniques; ensuring customer satisfaction and the achievement of Banking Center goals and objectives.
- Adhering to the prescribed security controls to protect the Banking Center against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Exercising the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
- Conducts monthly sales and coaching meetings and weekly sessions with Banking Center staff.
- Responsible for all tracking and reporting as required by Retail management.
- Recommend policies and procedures to achieve better efficiency for the Banking Center to the Regional Manager.
- Participate in bank beneficial service activities within the Banking Center community, such as Chamber, Rotaries, etc to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Development of local marketing plan.
- Achieve goals and objectives as defined by Retail Strategic and Business Plan.
- Create and implement action plans when needed to better the quality of service in the Banking Center.
- Some branch travel required. Must be flexible to travel to other bank locations as needed.
- Encourages team environment through effective leadership and coaching.
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “Practice” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Can respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Manages Banking Center and supervises employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Banking Center, as well as, development of staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, coaching for performance and resolving problems.
Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS Registry) is required upon hire; certain job responsibilities as defined by the SAFE Act may not be performed until registration is complete. Good standing with the NMLS Registry must be maintained.
MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.
Job ID: SB16328
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Banking Center Manager
South Barrington, IL