To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Skokie, IL
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inbound Call Center Associate
The LaSalle Network Inc • Skokie, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking Inbound Call Center Associates in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for sharp, motivated and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving, entrepreneurial company. As an Inbound Call Center Associate, you will be required to provide superior customer service, complete inbound calls as well as provide information about customer's questions.
Inbound Call Center Associate Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
- Accurately notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries
Inbound Call Center Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of recent communication via phone in a sales, telemarketing, or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
If you are interested in the Inbound Call Center Associate position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , call center , administrative , Microsoft Office ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.