To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Penn Financial • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 2008, New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide lender by bringing together expertise, exceptional customer service, and extremely competitive rates on a broad offering of mortgage products (including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, HUD, FHA, VA, USDA, and our portfolio products). New Penn is licensed in 48 states plus the District of Columbia.
We are seeking an experienced and proven Branch Manager in Modesto, Turlock, Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom, Tracy, Davis, Stockton, Fresno, and Bakersfield markets!
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing the loan officers at his/her location, including but not limited to: training, tracking and improving employee performance, and administration of policy/procedures. The Branch Manager is responsible for reviewing sales, collaborating with operations, and maintaining compliance in accordance to New Penn Financial’s code of conduct.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 2,100 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
- Manages loan originator sales performance, motivation, scheduling, training, and administration of policies/procedures
- Ensures originations team is presenting loans at appropriate rate, amounts, terms that comply with NPF program guidelines
- Reviews sales pipeline on daily/monthly basis in order to achieve monthly sales goals
- Assists in training/development of loan originators to function in all aspects of loan originations and selling techniques in a sales environment with marketing-supported leads management
- Works with the senior management to achieve team/department goals
- Maintain personal and team compliance with New Penn Financial Code of Conduct
- Collaborates with the Operations Department to assist in the flow of production/sales
- Recruit, interview and select loan originators
Qualifications, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Keep informed of developing trends in the industry
- Perform other duties as assigned by retail senior management
- Superior communication skills and ability to report back to senior management in a detailed-oriented manner
- Ability to supervise workflow with focus on quality results
- Ability to work independently
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four (4) year business or finance degree preferred
- Extensive sales experience in the retail mortgage industry
- Must have proven success in managing a team with a minimum production of four million of self-sourced business in a Retail Branch environment
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.