To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairmont, MN 56031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Fairmont, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning
- Our client, a company with a strong reputation in the Food industry is seeking candidates for their Production Scheduler/Planner
Good compensation package, including salary, overtime, bonus, and great benefits
They are offering relocation assistance
- Will plan and manage daily/weekly production schedules in a USDA regulated Food Processing plant.
- Will normalize production schedules to improve accuracy and greatly reduce late shipments by improving the understanding of production capacity and better manage finished product inventories.
- Will run daily production reports including line efficiency, mechanical and operational downtime
High School Diploma(Degree a plus)
3 plus years of experience in production scheduling in a USDA Food Processing environment
Knowledgeable of quality control standards (HACCP)
Must have experience with inventory control procedures
Must have experience utilizing a Production Scheduling system
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Job ID: 543629
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.