To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairmont, MN 56031
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Fairmont, MN
Posted 28 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Our client, a company with a strong reputation in the Food industry is seeking candidates for their Production Scheduler/Planner
Good compensation package, including salary, overtime, bonus, and great benefits
They are offering relocation assistance
- Will plan and manage daily/weekly production schedules in a USDA regulated Food Processing plant.
- Will normalize production schedules to improve accuracy and greatly reduce late shipments by improving the understanding of production capacity and better manage finished product inventories.
- Will run daily production reports including line efficiency, mechanical and operational downtime
High School Diploma(Degree a plus)
3 plus years of experience in production scheduling in a USDA Food Processing environment
Knowledgeable of quality control standards (HACCP)
Must have experience with inventory control procedures
Must have experience utilizing a Production Scheduling system
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Job ID: 543629
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.