To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Lifetouch Portrait Studio
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Inc. • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have a positive attitude, high energy and get great satisfaction from providing superior customer service? Do you want to earn extra money around the holidays? If so, then keep reading!
We are looking for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives located in Eden Prairie, MN, that can handle a busy call center, can promote consumer loyalty, satisfaction, repeat business, and increased sales, by responding to, and handling customer inquiries and concerns. In this role you will perform entry-level support and assistance to many customers.
We have both full and part time opportunities available (includes paid training); shift hours are generally Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Our season begins mid-September and will end in late December.
- Performs entry-level customer support (via phone and email) to handle routine inquiries and problems from internal and- external customers regarding photography, production and services.
- Provides customer support utilizing multiple computer applications, including our eCommerce site. Promotes and sells products and services, occasionally.
- Uses computerized system for accurate tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Applies company policies and procedures to ensure consistency as well as compliance.
- Recognizes product, quality, service, marketing trends or issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent related experience.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends, as needed.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently may be preferred.
To apply visit our website at www.lifetouch.com under Portrait Studios.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.