To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4975 Swenson Street
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pit Clerk (Aria)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please note: This job posting is designed to create a pool of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Obtain IDs from Floor Supervisors and enroll/update guests in Players Club.
- Enter player ratings in credit/marketing system.
- Verify player credit to Floor supervisors and issue markers.
- Practice teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance.
- Print Players Club cards.
- Verify signatures on markers to scanned version.
- Secure and redeem markers.
- Perform table balance to verify that all markers are posted correctly.
- Monitor and verify cash transactions in the Title 31 system.
- Enter table fills, table credits and comps.
- Enter end of shift table figures for win/loss.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months of data entry experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience with Title 31.
- Previous Banking experience.
- Working knowledge of Table Games.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.