To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RD, Registered Dietitian, Home Health, Per diem
BAYADA Home Health Care • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a per diem RD, Registered Dietitian, to conduct intermittent consulting home care visits for our Atlantic County Visits office, located in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ.
Ideally, the visits would be weekdays between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. Watch this video to learn more about field employee career pathing:
Responsibilities for a RD - Registered Dietitian include:
- The Registered Dietitian would make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our staff, clients, and caregivers.
- The Registered Dietitian would assess, develop, and counsel clients and families on medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease management.
- The Registered Dietitian would provide reliable, objective information and education to individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- The Registered Dietitian would translate the latest scientific findings and information so that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to understand and put into practice.
- The Registered Dietitian would do thorough documentation of clinical treatment through the use of electronic medical records.
- The Registered Dietitian would have the ability to function as a member of the home health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
Qualifications for a RD - Registered Dietitian include:
- The Registered Dietitian would have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript.
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American Dietetic Association.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietitian in the State of NJ.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as Registered Dietitian in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares, and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.