To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, RN Per Diem Senior Living Visits
BAYADA Home Health Care • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Per Diem - RN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits within senior living communities for our Central Pennsylvania Senior Living office, located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
We are currently looking for a skilled RN to provide intermittent visits to our clients residing in various senior living communities throughout Cumberland, Dauphin, Lebanon, Perry and York County. Dedicated interdisciplinary teams are selected for each community to develop trusting relationships between our BAYADA clinicians and the community leadership for proactive health care provision to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations of community residents. Caseloads are centralized as best possible in an effort to minimize travel. As a Senior Living home health nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative services to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home, aging in place.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 280 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse - RN include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated senior living communities within specific geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager as well as to the appropriate senior living community personnel and to the client’s family members/POAs.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Work as part of an on-call rotation.
- One (1) weekend per month.
- Two (2) holidays per year.
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse - RN include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one (1) year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical, long-term care, rehab, or home health/visits) experience is required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong desire to form relationships with interdisciplinary team mates and senior living community personnel for the benefit of improved care quality for community residents.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
RN - Registered Nurse